Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Death To Preps.

Yes, I wished death upon all preppy people.
... Get the hell over it.
As any damn moron can gather, I'm not too happy at the moment.
In fact, I am uncertain as to whether I'm pissed off, sad, frustrated or hurt. Perhaps a sick medley of the four. So yeah, life's a bitch. And none of this has anything to do with preppy people. And I shouldn't really say death to preppy people! Kella is a prep of sorts, just not a bitchy one (Kella is a pseudonym, remember). So, just death to bitchy preps... to bitches in general. But no, without them, we'd never appreciate those we care for. AH, JUST GO TO A GODDAMN PARTY OR WHERE EVER YOU GO TO 'HANG' WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LEAVE ME IN MY WIERDO-NERD-GOTHY-PUNK-BITCH-RANDOM-METALHEADNESS! It's better for everyone if I just fade into the background. Just... yeah...










********************************************************************




I truly and sincerely apologise for the emo-like nature of this post. Anyone who currently feels like rolling their eyes at my TEMPORARY emoness can go shove a stick up their pompous arse. Everyone has bad days, and my right to freedom of speech allows me to bitch about my bad day on a blog, if you don't like it, suck a fuck.

No comments: