Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Meh.

I worry a lot. I mean, I worry a damn, awful lot.



I worry that I'm too full-on. Too passionate about everything in life. Too overzealous. Too predictable. Too clingy. Too suffocating. Too much to bear.



Then I worry that I'm not interesting enough. Not intelligent enough. Not beautiful enough. Not socially apt enough. Not a good enough friend. Not a good enough human being. Not good enough for anyone.



Farout, I still don't know if I like who I am. I hate so many of my traits, so many of my abilities and inabilities. It's so draining to spend life questioning whether I'm worth anyone's time. Questioning whether I'm even tolerable, let alone likeable.



And now I leave, to stop annoying you all.

Ciao.

No comments: