Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Free at last!

Finally! I have resigned! No more crappy workplace conditions! YAY! Also, tell me this: How was the first form of communication created when no prior forms of communication existed with which to convey the meaning of new words/symbols/images/sounds? Seriously, I'd like some one to find me a logical answer that does NOT involve religion. Sorry to all that are, but I'm not religious in any way whatsoever.

No comments: