Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I so bored!

Why hello, aliens and beetles.
Why the fuck did I just say that? Please disregard that... I'm a little psycho today. More than usual. In fact don't be at all surprised if midsentence I write something like ORTHOPAEDIC SPRINGS!!! and then continue on as if I never wrote it. I don't know why I do this, perhaps simply because I find it amusing. Amusing imagining TURKEYS your faces when you look all PEANUTS confused. So anyway, I have SANTA a plan, I am going to KILL stop writing and then you will all DIE get some peace.
But what if I don't want to?
Shutup, I told you you can't talk in blogs you stupid-
HEY! I'm supposed to be the evil one here bitch!
Yeah... well... I'm slowly losing hope on all the 'peace' and 'love' stuff...
*smirks* about time you admitted I'm right.
NO!!!!! PEACE FOR EVERYONE!!!
When hell freezes over.
It will NEVER freeze over!
Then there will be no peace.
There will! There must be!
Just admit it... it's never gonna happen.
But we all have purity within our souls!
No, no we don't. Exhibit a) me.
...
Exactly!
Well, you're the exception.
But I am a part of you, so evil is a part of you.
OH NO!!!! NOOOOO!! I will make you good!
Pffft! Good luck with that.
I'm not going to win, am I?
You never do. Evil always prevails in this mind.
This must be a pretty sucky mind then.
I love it in here!
You would.
And I'm proud to say it.
...
Your silence says a million words.
Why do you always have the last word?
Because I'm the dominant voice. I rule this mind!!!
Why me?
Because I needed someone to annoy.

Oh well, now the other two alter-egos are fighting... AGAIN!! Nuetrality is left to pick up the pieces. Oh well... you know, life would be simple if good and evil were as emotionless as me...
But then we'd be boring.
I agree.
... You do what now?
I agree.
You concur?
Yep.
*jaw drop* Wow...

NOW I MUST END THIS MADNESS! YES, FINALLY I HAVE ROPED ALL THREE ALTEREGOS TOGETHER!!! I AM ALMOST SANE!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY I WROTE THIS. I MUST BE VERY BORED. ANYWAY... YOU ALL PROBABLY THINK I'M NUTS, AND I MUST SAY, I CONCUR!!!!

2 comments:

Just.another.temptation said...

Who r u?! u r very strange... Go on my blog! hehe, wierd... well CYA!

wolfsbane said...

interesting...
i like it!!!
u make me sound sane!!