Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello...
... I pretty much hate school. Get up early... Get ready for school... Get on bus... Ignore stream of insults... read... read in tute... go to class --math-- boring... stare absently out window... write a story... teacher asks me some stupid equation... I answer correctly... I roll eyes... return to window-gazing... siren wail... corrdiors... fight through crowds... find next classroom... sit down... shoot comebacks at those who insult me... do work... hand in assignment... listen to teacher's drivvel about how good my mark will be... nod when it seems appropriate...
And so the day goes on. I just thought I'd tell you how boring school can be. But also fun. Sometimes. So yeah...

... Stuff ...

Before I go, I'd just like to warn you about zombie cabbages: they're coming. They will wait until your parents force them down your throats claiming they're healthy, then they'll eat your insides out. Starting from the stomach. Hydrochloric acid will not kill them. Nor will any other substance found in gastric acid. I guess hydroflouric acid might work, but if it contacts your skin you'll die. Our science teacher so casually informed us of this today. No matter what, you will die if it touches your skin. How positively pleasant. Oh, and if you can't see the sarcasm dripping from that statement, I believe I will have no choice but to kill you. Death can be a beautiful masterpiece. Your mangled corpse, the canvas; my knife, the brush; your blood, the paint; me?? The artist. ANYWAY! Just remember what I said about zombie cabbages. They will arrive.

--Note that I may not have been quite normal (as far as I'm concerned) at the time I wrote this, so if it's irritating random crap, I take no fault. Nor do I give a damn.

No comments: