Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

SANITARIUMS FILLED WITH RABID MONKEYS!

Now that I have your attention, I have to tell you something important...














Vital to the well-being of humanity...







































So drastically important!


























































































"Hi."















Haha, had you going there, didn't I? *listens for answer* No?..... fine then... BITE ME! AAARRRGH! NOT LITERALLY! DOWN! SIT! BAD BLOG READER!

Farout, you should know that the only person who I'm going to let bite me is a vampire... which DON'T EXIST! So there... *pokes out tongue*

4 comments:

Just.another.temptation said...

Awwwwwwww!!! But me like Vampires!!! lol.

Valkyrie Uruz said...

hello, Jess!
Me like vamps, too. But they're FICTIONAL! It would rock if they were real, and I would find a way to become one, but they're not. So there. *pokes out tongue*

scorpion said...

WTF?! ur so funny! same, me luv vampires. R u friends with wolfsbane? AKA Bec? i am following ur blog now!

Valkyrie Uruz said...

Yes Jess, this is Sarah, remember? From that hellhole bound by iron gates we formally refer to as school?