Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Am.

I am...
I am the figure
Embraced by night.
I am the creature,
That bringer of fright.
I am the eyes
Of the accused.
I am the soul
Of the abused.

I am...
I am the demon
That lays in wait,
Never shifting,
Yet swayed by fate.
I am the girl
That's locked inside,
The little child
With ancient eyes.

I am...
I am the one
Locked in the room.
Wrapped in darkness,
Befriending gloom.
I am the soul
Who will stand;
Stay stonger than
I ever planned.

I am...
I am the woman-
Though not yet...
The one to place
The final bet.
I am the youth,
So downtrod,
Who will defy
All the odds.

I am...
I am alive.
I am...

No comments: