Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Sobbing and Schooling

So, here I am half an hour after getting home from school. Instead of eating and arguing with my brothers as I usually do in the half an hour after I get home from school, I've been in my room crying. Note that it takes an awful lot to make me cry. Yet here I am, typing away at my laptop, tears still flowing. I suppose I should explain. I am in year eleven. A TEE student. 6 TEE subjects. I'm a 'nerd'. I have a small group of close friends, I don't party, or drink, and I'm highly unpopular. I always have been. I've always been bullied, but now it has gone too far. Today, I was sitting on the bus next to my friend, Tom. Across from my little brother, Connor. Just as I do every single day. Then, contrary to usual, I was approached by three girls who usually remain at the back of the bus... away from me. One is a year 10, the other two were year 9s. These girls greeted me with the words;
"Oh, my god... is it true?" now, as you may assume, I was pretty fucking baffled by this. Somewhere in the works of jumbled words and accusations, they explained that somebody had written rumours about me on the walls of the girl's toilets. They claimed that rumours of me had been going around year nine. The validity of the other is questionable, since no year nines, with the exception of those two girls and my little brother, know me. However, the former is plausible, since girls make a regular habit of writing malicious lies on walls about each other. I think it's cowardly. Anyway, according to these three... questionable sources... the alleged writings claimed that I was...

There's no pretty euphemism for it...

And it really makes my stomach churn. It's disgusting...

Gah... Claimed that I was nothing short of a prostitute.



Personally, I find such things... vile beyond words. It quite literally sickens me to hear it. Makes me feel physically sick. I am notorious for my distaste and outright hatred of such things, so I wonder why anyone would believe I'd partake of such... filth.


All I can say is that the thought of me being accused of.. of... that sickens and depresses me. Angers me... has resulted in me crying for what is now 45 minutes. I swear, I am so fed up with school, with bitchy girls and petty lies. I'm sick of people constantly teasing me, constantly calling me names- "ugly, bitch, freak..." and to add rumours to this... it's completely shattering. Particularly when those rumours are so despicable....



And to think that after all that, those girls would have the gall to approach me and ask me "What's wrong?" when they see me so close to tears?!?!?!?!


I FUCKING HATE HIGH SCHOOL!

2 comments:

wouldshehearme said...

Im sorry, I really hope that you feel better soon, I know that this probably doesn't help u your mood but u really should read a book called Destroying Avalon, It might make u feel better, hopefully, i don't know why I'm saying this stuff about a book, but seriously, Both you and me and ALL of your friends know that none of that stuff that they said is true, Just Remember that, we care about you.

Valkyrie Uruz said...

:) Thanks. I'm a lot calmer now... I just... yeah... Not gonna get angy...