Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Emo Friends And The Benz

I am painfully aware, at the moment, that I am up to my eyeballs in 'emo' friends. Friends who have no real or major problems in the present, and cannot seem to let go of their pasts. I mean, I have had a pretty shithouse past, major by most standards. Sure, it took me a while, but I got over it. Now I wonder why my friends cannot do the same. There is so much good going on in their lives at the moment, with the exception of perhaps the dreaded exams. The problem is, the more these people are senselessly, needlessly miserable, the more it rubs off on those around them. Melancholy, I have decided, is like a pathogen. It spreads and multiplies, infecting everyone. Think of misery as... as... swine flu. Do the world a favour, if you've a confirmed case of misery, quarantine yourself!!!! We don't want your icky, dirty emo germs. We want your clean, vibrant happy germs. Joy also has a pathogen-like nature, but as far as diseases are concerned, I much prefer the smiley one to the misery one.

So, if you are a victim of this disease (either swine flu or emo-ness), do us all a favour and quarantine yourself.






...also... I defeated my little brother in UpWords using the word 'benz' :D




Ciao, peeps.