Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Quiz

I'm bored, so I decided to do a quiz that I copied from Scott's blog. [LOL]
Booooooooooooooooooored. Hmm... See whatcha think.

Do you want a boyfriend / girlfriend?
--I have a boyfriend. An incredible, brilliant, handsome, amazing boyfriend who I wouldn't trade for the world.


How many texts are in your inbox?
--Ummmmmmmmm... 187... I can't be stuffed emptying it more often.



Have you ever kissed anyone in the past week?
--Not nearly enough, but yes.



What can you say about the first girl on your top?
--Legend.



What about first boy?
--I love him. Simple as that.



Would it hurt seeing someone make out with the last person you kissed?
--I can't think of anything that woud hurt me more.



Your ex calls you to hang out what do you say?
--"I'd rather swallow nails."


Last person you gave a hug to (not family)?
--Scott. :D



What do you hear right now?
--Nothing. :) About time I got some peace!



Where's your phone right now?
--Beside me.



How are you feeling?
--Headachey. Bored. Suspiscious (I just heard my mum and my aunty gossiping about me)



Do you think anyone stalks you?
--Pah, no. I'm hardly fascinating.



You're trapped in a room with your ex for 3 days, what do you do?
--Maim him to the point that he can't stab me, and then glare lots and compose violent, hateful poetry.



Have you seen anyone you knew and purposely avoided them?
--Yes. They are called enemies... and annoying people.



Do you say sorry first?
--I say sorry waaaaay too often. For things which do not require an apology... Like hating my laugh. Lol.



Think of the last time you were REALLY angry when was it?
--Today, when my brothers hit me on the head with remotes.



Name something you are doing tonight?
--Talking to Scott on msn, and wishing I could be talking to him in person.



Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
--I rarely stop thinking about Scott. <3<3<3



Will tomorrow be better than today?
--I sure as hell hope it is.



What do you bite on more, your tongue, lip, or nails?
--My lip.



Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
--There isn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind.



Is a best friend or ex pissing you off at the moment?
--Not really, no.



Who are all of your texts from?
--The great majority are from Scott.



Anybody on your top friends ever admitted to liking you?
--Thankfully, yes.



Do you trust all your friends?
--Most of them... usually.



When is the next time you'll see the second person on your top?
--Sad face... not for a while. She's in England!



Do you think you've changed over the past year?
--I have changed shitloads. For the better.



Will your next kiss be a mistake?
--BLOODY HELL NO! Hopefully, it just won't be cut too short. Curse the presence of other human beings!



What kind of music annoys you most?
--Bubblegum-pop, hip-hop, rap, and really bad country songs about people who pat your dog.



Do you like peanut butter?
--That depends. Right now, I'm kinda over it. Check back next week.



Who owns the last two cars you rode in?
--My parents.



Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?
--Being friendly and helpful to strangers is what I do for a living, so no.



Are you taller than your mom?
--I was taller than my mum in year 6.



Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
--Oh, god... the butterflies... so many butterflies... and tingles... and hyperventilation... and increased heartrate... gah...



Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
--Scott or Kirsten.



Do you plan on moving out next year?
I bloody well WISH.



Where did your last hug take place?
--At home. Saying hello to my Aunty.



Have you kissed anyone on the lips within the past month?
--Yes, but not nearly enough.



Who's the last guy you spoke to?
--*smiles lovestruckenly* Scott.



Do you have someone who you can be your complete self around?
--Kirsten, and Scott.



Is this year the best year of your life?
--By FAR.



Looking back, did you ever waste too much time on a certain boy/girl?
--It would have been a waste of time to tell that person my name, so yeah.



Could you ever be friends again with someone that broke your heart?
--No, I really don't think I could.



Are your eyes the same color as your mum's or dad's?
--Well... you could say my dad's, since both our eyes are blue, but I don't know anyone with eyes my colour.



Do you find guys/ girls with facial piercings attractive?
--Not particularly. Depends, really. I mean, if it suits the person, then sure... I suppose?



Does the person you want most right now know that you want them?
--Nope. But want him, I do.



Have you ever gotten in a fight with someone, and never made up?
--Often.



Do you think age matters in relationships?
--That depends.



Have you ever taken a non-sexual shower with a member of the same sex?
--Uh, NO! Why the fuck would I do that?



How do you vent your anger?
--Swearing loudly, verbally abusing my brothers, writing angry poetry/violent scenes in stories, pacing and hurting myself. [Unintentionally]



Would you be able to tell someone you love them, even if you didn’t feel it?
--No. I really couldn't.



Do you keep your relationship status to your self?
--Nope. Otherwise everyone would think I was on drugs... or delirous... or had been taken by aliens... How else would I explain going from depressed to happy?



Do you hate the last guy/girl you had a thing with?
--There aren't many people in the world I do hate.



Have you ever blocked someone on myspace?
--Not yet. I'm new. :P



What is the connection between the last person who called you?
--I can't remember... people don't really call me that often... OH! I think it was Kirsten, cause she's my 'sister from another mister' and she needed to chat.



Are you looking forward to anything?
--School on monday. Learning to drive. Graduating. Moving out of home. Having an actual life.



Are your parents divorced?
--Nope. 18 years of marriage and they're still happy.



Are you drifting apart from someone?
--I hope not.



What were you doing at 10am?
--Sleeping! Which makes me very happy.



What are you listening to at the moment?
--Okay, already had this question, except now the answer is "My annoying fucking brothers in the next room"



Who did you last recieve a myspace message from?
--Scott.



Who's your top friend?
--You mean who's my best friend? Kirsten.



Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months without cheating?
--I can last in a lifelong relationship without even CONSIDERING cheating. So yeah.



Think of the last person who said I love you that wasnt family, what did you say?
--"I love you too, babe"? I think...



What type of day are you having?
--A crappy one.



Who was the last person you took a picture with?
--Dunno... Probably Scott. I don't like photos.



Are you in a good mood?
--I'm in a lonely mood.






-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay... Now I'm not bored. But I am lonely. *sigh*....


Ciao, people. Thanks for tuning into my undoubtedbly boring expose` of... myself...

No comments: