Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Sunday, May 3, 2009

See, This Is Why I Don't Like Filling Out "About Me" Boxes...

Would somebody kindly inform me as to why I am so... weird? Such a... freak? I mean...

... My own mind is a mystery to me, being a place in which I can get lost. I speak formally, but live in jeans, tanks, tees and whatever's comfy. My diction goes from formal and with full use of my extensive lexicon to australian slang and making up words. I write poetry and prose, I'm a bitch but I care. I don't think before I speak but I always speak my thoughts. I'm a music nerd to the core, but I can't play an instrument. I'm a hypocrite but admit my flaws. I'm confident but have no self esteem, and at the end of the day, my mind works in ways that are nothing short of weird, baffling, and...abnormal.



I don't know...





I really don't know...

2 comments:

Someone said...

sounds like me... kinda, anyways. lol

Valkyrie Uruz said...

haha, nah, mate. Everyone's different. Nobody is 'like' anybody. Well, that's just my opinion...