Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Alphabet Soup.

G'day,

Ironically, this has nothing to do with alphabet soup. So, I have just joined myspace... interesting site, that. I'm extremely glad for my knowledge (however limited) of HTML. But my life is boring, well... except for literature class, media, all the social dramas (argh), and any conversation/time spent with my boyfriend. So enough of my life, and onto...


PERSONALITIES
Your upbringing, life experiences and... some other deeply buried element (which I personally believe to be your soul) define your personality. It is because of the 'life experiences' factor that personalities change. If your memory was erased, would you still be the same person as before? Would the impact that your past actions had on the world be enough to force you back into your original personality as they are reflected back at you? Would you have a clean slate? No more guard? No facades? No psychological issues stemming from prior trauma?
I suppose you can give me the answer to this if I ever lose my memory... of course, you'd have to tell me WHY you were giving me this information... and I wonder, would explaining this push me back into my original personality, even if I was out of it in the first place? There is one thing in this situation that I am in no doubt of; memory or no memory, I'd still love my boyfriend, very much so.
Now that I've a lot of random, irrelevant bullshit, I leave you.
--Ciao! *disappears in a cloud of purple smoke*

1 comment:

Someone said...

u know... u still haven't added me as a friend in facebook xD