Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mi Amore

Alright, so I am more or less the luckiest female on the planet. Why? My boyfriend, Scott. (Mine :P). To summarise; he's intelligent, artistic (Holy Ass-Balls, you should see his drawings), musically talented (Multiple instruments, anyone?!), hilarious, witty, observant, sweet as fuck, handsome, and in general, wicked insane! (My equivilant to utterly, completely, and totally awesome).


Scott, tu e` mi amore. Ti amo moltissimo!

Yeah, his blog is by far the most amusing I've ever read. His mind is just that brilliant.
http://gotta-ramble-on.blogspot.com


... Can you tell he's a Zeppelin fan? Yeah... a credit to his superb taste in music.


Love you Scott,

The rest of humanity? Eh... you have your upsides...

No comments: