Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Thursday, April 16, 2009

This Is A Post

Now normally it is at this point I say something at least moderately astute or verbose... However, thanks to my boyfriend being an extremely sweet creature, my mind is still trying to form coherent setences while simultaneously mentally kicking me for grinning like an idiot. So, now that I've made public the fact that despite being a callous bitch I'm actually quite the romatic, I'm going to stop this incessant rambling and move onto a topic that isn't quite so convoluted in sentence structure...


Uh... Um... DAMNIT! I can't think of anything... Gimme a minute...
...
...
...
...
Books!
Alright, so I am Blogspot's resident Word Nerd. I'm also an avid reader. I find myself constantly immersed within the pages of a book, to the point that the only times I don't trip over when walking at school is when my nose is in a book. I read everything from fantasy, to sci-fi, to horror/thriller, to crimefiction, to autobiography, to classics. Reading is excellent, people. Expand your vocabulary, stimulate your imagination, GO ON AN ADVENTURE!
I dare you.

No comments: