Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Monday, April 13, 2009

I AM NO LONGER AN ANGSTOSAURUS!

Okay, people.

I noticed (ever since I met my boyfriend and stopped being so morose) that my posts are awfully depressed and angsty, not to mention violent. Oh, the enlightenment of being happy! Lol. So basically, I'm informing you that the miserable, angsty person that I once was has more or less died... Which means that you get to read the slightly more interesting side to me: MY BRAIN! MWAHAHAHA! Now you will get to read my abstract ponderings, philosophising, thoughts, rants about politics, etc. You might even hear a bit o' humour! Yes, I have that side to me!


So to launch my happy-Sarah faze, we have this...













A ramble about Questionable Content.

QC is a webcomic (yes, I am JUST THAT geeky!). If you're into intellectual, witty, music-related and dirty humour.... I reccommend it! The characters are mostly young indie girls, two guys, and their 'Coffee Of Doom'. I find it quite amusing. I liken myself to Penelope. The defensive, weird, ranting book nerd!!!!

You can read QC at www.questionablecontent.net


Happy reading!

3 comments:

Scott said...

Hooray!!! No more angryness! (I don't care that it's probably spelt wrong)

Valkyrie Uruz said...

Lol. Yes, indeed. I blame you for the existance of a happier, less murderous Sarah.

Someone said...

lol, that comic is awesome, btw. pressed random, started reading and got hooked up =P