Welcome...

Hello and welcome to Sanity Is An Illusion.
Sanity Is An Illusion is a rambling, meandering, ranting and raving blog in which I post my thoughts and discuss my views on... well... everything. Please, leave comments with your views on my posts, I'm bound to rebutt them. Don't be surprised if I occasionally come across as violent, twisted, cynical, bitchy or callous... I have that side to me. I'm a scorpio, in every sense of the word. I have many aspects to my personality... hopefully you'll get to experience a few of them here. I'm not sure how entertaining my blog is, I don't know if I'm ever fascinating or intriguing or funny, all I know is that this is who I am... Take it or leave it.
Ciao,
Sarah.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Questions.

Hello again.

Happy easter to all.
In a philosophical mood... so I'm asking the question 'why?' a lot.
There's a reason children ask 'why?' so often...
They have not yet been reprogrammed by society to bite their tongues, so they allow themselves to act on their curiosity.

Why are we here?
Why do we put faith in something we have no proof of?
Why do we celebrate easter and christmas even if we aren't religious?
Why is the universe expanding?
Why can't I live forever?




Then an equally good question... 'how?'

How is the universe expanding if it's infinite?
How did we come up with the first form of communication?
How did the universe come to be?
How can life be all there is?
How can there be more?



Well, I'd better shut up before I spiral into a quantum void of questions.
Ciao!

No comments: